Code of Judicial Administration – Comment Period Closed June 11, 2021
CJA 11-401. Standing Committee on Appellate Representation and the Appellate Roster. Amend.
CJA11-0401. Redline version
CJA11-0401. Clean version
- Address the creation of the Indigent Appellate Defense Division (line 12);
- Simplify committee composition (line 33);
- Clarify that at least one appellate brief submitted for application purposes must be in the relevant subject matter area (line 100);
- Add a CLE requirement (line 139);
- Add requirements for entity exempt status and clarify when an attorney falls under that exemption (lines 16 and 154); and
- Increase term limits from three to five years (lines 128 and 138).