Utah Courts

Pardon our dust!
While we move to a new website design, some pages, like this one, will look like the old website.

If you can't find what you're looking for, try our new website search.

We appreciate your patience while we move everything to the new design.

Home Page
Previous Page

Finding Legal Help

You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help. 

Como encontrar ayuda legal

Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.


Court Type

Please be aware that a delinquent or warrant fee may have been added to the fine.

District or Justice Court


You will need your court case number or citation number to find your case. Please verify the name on the case to assure your payment is posted to the correct case.

Case numbers are unique for a particular court location, but not statewide.

You may request that the Court allow you to perform community service in lieu of paying some, or all, of a fine for class B and C misdemeanors and infractions. Community service will be credited at a rate of $10/hour. Please contact the court to make an appearance before the judge if you would like to request community service in lieu of paying your fine. (UCA 76-3-301.7)

Juvenile Court


Allows you to make a payment on your account using a credit card

My Case

Allows you to view information about your juvenile case, such as court orders, money owing, and upcoming hearings. You can also make an e-payment on your account using a credit card.

Note: Juvenile court records contain confidential information. You will need to be authorized to access the case and the information within. Misuse of the information contained in a juvenile record is a Class B misdemeanor (UCA 63G-2-801) and punishable by a fine of up to $1000 and up to six months in jail.

The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.

Page Last Modified: 8/12/2022

Return to the top of the page Return to Top

Facebook YouTube Twitter RSS Feeds

Close ×